Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Altered Folder


Hello all you awesome stampers out there. Shanna here today with an altered folder. I have some tracking sheets (water, meals, and habit tracker) I want to keep in one spot and not all over my office. So I recycled an old office folder to hold them.



So first off I covered it with gesso. 


Then I used some acrylic paint with a brayer and spread it across the folder. 


While the folder dried I used a mother color on some book paper then stamped with black in The Clockface stamp and cut it out. 


Next I stamped the Writing Chevron stamp with some acrylic paint as well. 


I used matte medium to adhere the clock face to the folder and gave a shadow outline to it with a  black gelato. 


I stamped out the gunny numbers on white paper with black in and then cut them out. 


I stamped more on the folder using these stamps and acrylic paint and then let it all dry. 


So what do you think. A fun way to add some color to your office storage? I love this folder and think I may have a couple more too make. I think I even may add some stitching to this one. 





Stamps Used:

Other Items:
Staz On Jet Black
Prima Impasto Acrylic Paints 
Matte Gel Medium
Black Gelato
Brayer

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: