Monday, February 13, 2017

Banksy takes over the post again!

Hello Again!
Welcome back to another Mail Art Monday!



Today I want to share the Envelopes I made for the VLVS Banksy Mail Art swap on the
(I hope some of you joined in!)


To start I created a pair of A2 sized envelopes using my Envelope punch board and some blue watercolor looking scrapbook paper.  

Next I stamped all 3 of my Banksy stamps in black Stazon ink. (stamps listed below)



I masked off my address block, with an business card that I often use as a mask. 
(Hence the ink all already all over it...lol)
I traced around this with a black Micron pen.

Now to enhance the blue color, I used Distress inks in salty ocean and tumbled glass. 
The stencil I used was by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous (THMS055)


Next, I added a few flicks of picket fence and black soot distress stains. 
After I removed the mask I added a few doodles around the inside of the address lock with my white gel pen and a black Micron. 


I hope you all enjoy these fun envelopes, and I hope you feel inspired to get inky!



3 comments:

Julie S said...

Oh, man! I was totally eyeballing that puppet stamp when I placed my order and now you have to go and use it. Tera the Temptress! ;) Beautiful envie, as always. :)

Cheetarah said...

Yet another great envelope Tera! Love it! xoxo Cheetarah

by belle said...

Love it Tera!!!