Friday, May 20, 2016

I've still got it !

Hi, Nikki here today sharing some fun Artist Trading Card's (ATC's) I made. 

The star of the show is Senior Lady doing split :


Isn't she fun. Seriously, can you imagine being able to do the splits in later life. Kudos to her. 

You can see in the background that I have also used a stamp from the most current release, Squiggly star collage.

The background is made up of torn music paper, acrylic paint and black and white ink.

A close up :


I actually made a series of these ATC's, here they are : 


Thanks for stopping by, Nikki x



3 comments:

Tee said...

I love the stamps and your atc's! Love the colors of your background and the sentiment! I sitll got it is super cute & fun!

Julie S said...

OH, yes. I want to be her when I'm older. Awesome ATCs, Nikki.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Fantastic!!! I adore that lady stamps and you used it so perfectly , I love these ATC's a lot!!

Greetings
Maria